- Patos Suertudos offers students a unique experience to explore opportunities to help create a better future they will grow into.
- A fire-pit circle or the Orapendula House offers group space for music, skits, documentary films, and discussions.
- From April through June, students can help re-forest both at the finca and other partner sites in the community.
- In the dry season, January through March, students can help build trails and swales.
- All year, students can learn about propagating plants, gardening, and permaculture.
- Cost:Trips are customized to meet the requirements of the teachers and the students. Contact us for more information